BAC Single-Session Online Chess Clubs:
Wednesdays @ 6pm pst (~ Level 2-3)
Holiday OFF-DATES : Wednesday ONLINE CLUBS are CLOSED on 11/24, 12/22 and 12/29
Room passwords are changed weekly, emailed to you before the session.
BAC Clubs are back! 1 hour casual Learning + Games in a comfortable online atmosphere! Clubs will contain any combination of lessons, group activities or puzzles/demonstrations, and sprinkled with paired play or practice tournaments (coach discretion) in our new low-ratio Online format!
1) Register at one of the 4 timeslots above (or in menu) and make the single-class payment to join ($20).
2) The Zoom Link is included on each Course Page, we email the weekly password to registrants as the date approaches.
3) If you are using these clubs as a Make-up session, let us know which course you would like to attend and we will send you the session credentials.
4) If using online credits, Register by contacting Jason@bayareachess.com and Enrich@bayareachess.com and we will deduct from your total and manually add you.
Clubs use our Default Level system as below:
Level 1: Absolute Beginners (Needs help with the piece movement and unable to Checkmate)
Level 2: Beginner Level (Usually under a year of chess or below 400 rating, or Chesskid 400-999)
Level 3: Intermediate (A few Years of Chess or under 900 USCF rating, or Chesskid 1000-1299)
Level 4: Advanced (Tournament Players, 900-1300 rating, or Chesskid 1300-1600)
It is preferred that Absolute beginners join us for Level 1 courses before attending Clubs, as club lessons will expect all players to know basic piece movement.
Higher Rated players are encouraged to look into TEAM classes or Level 5 Courses.
Join BAC at ChessKid.com!
Want to join us at www.ChessKid.com for pairing games and tournaments?
If you are not already a member of the BAC club on Chesskid, the coach can provide a guest account for you. If you already have a Chesskid account but are not in the BAC club, please follow the instructions below:
How to register/import to Bay Area Chess if you already have an account (Not a BAC account):
1) Login to your Chesskid account and go to: https://www.chesskid.com/settings/account
2) Click on "Do you have a group registration key"
3) When prompted for a registration key, enter WJNF6R
4) We will manually confirm to our General Club soon after. Please make sure the Student first/last name is on the account so that we match up the name and proper roster.
Also, please pass the new club options along to Friends/Family! We would love to spread the love and make drop-in sessions as popular as they ever were! (Note that friends or family out of state can now join as well!!) Bay Area and Beyond
Stay Safe! Have Fun! Play Chess!