BAC Online Clubs and Make-Up Sessions
BAC In-Person Weekly Club
Our IN-PERSON Saturday Club has reopened (San Jose only), every weekend!
Register for the NEXT Saturday Morning IN-PERSON Club, 9:30-11am! Suitable Level: 2-4
Click for details. Register here to reserve a seat, or pay cash at the door on-location.
Cash preferred, in case you purchase a slot online and then are unable to make it.
Registration Procedure (for all single-session online clubs):
1) Register at one of the timeslots above (or in the menu drop-down) and make the single-class payment to join a session ($20) (in person $25 or cash at door)
2) The Zoom Link is included on each Course Page, we email the weekly password to registrants as the date approaches.
3) If you are using these clubs as a Make-up session, let us know which course you would like to attend and we will send you the session credentials (no need to register!)
4) If using online credits to pay for a club session, Register by contacting Jason@bayareachess.com and Enrich@bayareachess.com and we will deduct from your total and manually add you. (See bottom if using Club-bundles from 2018-2019)
Join BAC at ChessKid.com!
Want to join us at www.ChessKid.com for pairing games and tournaments? This is not required, but we highly encourage it!
If you are not already a member of the BAC club on Chesskid, you may ask the coach to use a guest BAC account for the session. Or, if you already have a membership, follow the instructions below:
How to register/import to Bay Area Chess if you already have an account (not a BAC account):
1) Login to your Chesskid account and go to: https://www.chesskid.com/settings/account
If you have set up a guardian account, you may have to be in your parent account and click on the child, then edit that account to see the next step.
2) Click on "Do you have a group registration key"
3) When prompted for a registration key, enter WJNF6R
4) We will manually confirm to our General Club soon after. Please make sure the Student first/last name is on the account so that we match up the name and proper roster.