2021 : BAC Drop-In Clubs and Make-Up Sessions -
Register for the Wednesday Night Drop-In Club, 6-7pm! Suitable Level: 2-3
Register for the Saturday Morning Drop-In Club, 10-11am! Suitable Level: 3
Register for the Saturday Afternoon Drop-In Club, 4-5pm! Suitable Level: 2
Register for the Sunday Evening Drop-In Club, 5-6 pm! Suitable Level: 3-4
- Clubs are Currently ONLINE only -
If you are choosing a time for a Make-Up session, you do NOT need to register, just email us your selection and we will send the credentials
1) Register at one of the 4 timeslots above (or in menu) and make the single-class payment to join ($20).
2) The Zoom Link is included on each Course Page, we email the weekly password to registrants as the date approaches.
3) If you are using these clubs as a Make-up session, let us know which course you would like to attend and we will send you the session credentials.
4) If using online credits, Register by contacting Jason@bayareachess.com and Enrich@bayareachess.com and we will deduct from your total and manually add you. (See bottom if using Club-bundles from 2018-2019)
Please pass the new club options along to Friends/Family, wherever they might live! Bay Area and Beyond
Join BAC at ChessKid.com!
Want to join us at www.ChessKid.com for pairing games and tournaments? This is not required, but we highly encourage it!
If you are not already a member of the BAC club on Chesskid, you may ask the coach to use a guest BAC account for the session. Or, if you already have a membership, follow the instructions below:
How to register/import to Bay Area Chess if you already have an account (not a BAC account):
1) Login to your Chesskid account and go to: https://www.chesskid.com/settings/account
If you have set up a guardian account, you may have to be in your parent account and click on the child, then edit that account to see the next step.
2) Click on "Do you have a group registration key"
3) When prompted for a registration key, enter WJNF6R
4) We will manually confirm to our General Club soon after. Please make sure the Student first/last name is on the account so that we match up the name and proper roster.