This page is dedicated to the FSA Eligible Receipts requests
We receive many requests for the FSA qualifying receipts for the camps, programs and enrichment classes your child(ren) have taken with the BayAreaChess, either in-person or online.
Here is the detailed information - please read:
- Care for your child who is under age 13
- Seasonal Camps, Before-or after-school programs and courses are considered to be eligible expenses. These are held on weekdays, Mon-Fri.
2. BAC Weekend Chess Clubs and Teams classes are not considered to be eligible for the FSA reimbursement. However, please check with your FSA provider.
3. Can I use my FSA to prepay an expense or pay an expense for next year/from last year?
No. Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) are "reimbursement" accounts by definition. An expense is not considered "incurred" until the service has been rendered, not when billed or paid. FSA funds can only be used to reimburse expenses incurred in the same plan year.
4. BayAreaChess, Inc., a non-profit, non-political, non-religious, public service company.
Tax ID: 26-2776273
You can use this TAX ID information for your TAX/FSA claim along with the automated confirmation receipt which is emailed at the time of the registration.
5. If you choose to request BAC to present a custom, detailed FSA receipt for your child's activities, please be informed that we charge an administrative fee of $7 per receipt.
6. If you chose to request an official receipt, please pay $7 administrative fee through the following link: https://enrichment.bayareachess.com/payments
7. Please provide the following information for the FSA Receipt, by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and Last name of the participating child(ren);
- Name and Last name of the Parent/Guardian, the beneficiary of the FSA receipt;
- Current Official mailing / home address;
- Email address of the FSA Receipt Beneficiary;
- Valid Cell phone number of the FSA Receipt Beneficiary.
Please note: BAC issues FSA receipts based on the registrations, which occured during the current year. BAC is not responsible for the submission or use of the FSA receipts by the recepients.
Please email us to email@example.com if you have any questions.