This Page is dedicated to the FSA Eligible Receipts requests
We receive many requests for the FSA qualifying receipts for the camps, programs and enrichment classes your child(ren) have taken with the BayAreaChess, either in-person or online.
Here is the detailed information - please read:
1.To use a dependent care FSA for reimbursement on day camp, children have to be younger than 13 years old.
2. Seasonal Camps, Before- or after-school programs and courses are considered to be eligible expenses. These are held on weekdays, Mon-Fri.
3. BAC Weekend Chess Clubs and Teams classes are not considered to be eligible for the FSA reimbursement.
4. BayAreaChess, Inc., a non-profit, non-political, non-religious, public service company.
Tax ID: 26-2776273
You can use this TAX ID information for your FSA expense claim.
5. If you choose to request BAC to present a detailed FSA receipt for your child's activities, please be informed that we charge an administrative fee of $7 per receipt.
6. If you chose to request an official receipt, please pay $7 administrative fee through the following link: https://enrichment.bayareachess.com/payments
7. Please provide the following information for the FSA Receipt, by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and Last name of the participating child(ren);
- Name and Last name of the Parent/Guardian, the beneficiary of the FSA receipt;
- Current Official mailing / home address;
- Email address of the FSA Receipt Beneficiary;
- Valid Cell phone number of the FSA Receipt Beneficiary.
Please email us to email@example.com if you have any questions.