BAC proudly launches Single-Session Chess Clubs ONLINE!
ZOOM Link for this Meeting: https://zoom.us/s/97704827013
Room passwords are changed weekly, emailed to you before the session.
BAC Clubs are back! 1 hour casual Learning + Games in a comfortable online atmosphere! Clubs will contain any combination of lessons, group activities or puzzles/demonstrations, and sprinkled with paired play or practice tournaments (coach discretion) in our new low-ratio Online format!
Note: Closed on Saturday 7/4/20.
1) Register here (left side of the page) and make the single-class payment to join ($20).
2) The Zoom Link is included above, we email the weekly password to registrants as the date approaches.
3) If using a previously purchased Bundle-Class, Register only by contacting Jason@bayareachess.com (cc Enrich@bayareachess.com) and we will deduct from your total and manually add you.(See bottom)
4) Make sure you are with us on ChessKid.com for Pairing (below). Regular accounts are free!
Difficulty Levels: This Club is best suited for LEVEL 2 (Beginner)
Clubs use our Default Level system as below:
Level 1: Absolute Beginners (Needs help with the piece movement and unable to Checkmate)
Level 2: Beginner Level (Usually under a year of chess or below 400 rating)
Level 3: Intermediate (A few Years of Chess or under 900 rating)
Level 4: Advanced (Tournament Players, 900-1300 rating)
It is preferred that Absolute beginners take the Mighty-Pawn Boot Camp before attending Clubs, as club lessons will expect all players to know basic piece movement. Higher Rated players are encouraged to look into TEAM classes or Advanced Boot Camps instead.
Join BAC at ChessKid.com!
Want to join us at www.ChessKid.com for pairing games and tournaments?
If you are not already a member of the BAC club on Chesskid, you may join in two ways:
How to register for "Bay Area Chess Kids" when making a NEW account:
1) Click on: https://www.chesskid.com/register/kid/group/Q6VM86
2) Follow the Instructions and make a New Chesskid Account
3) Your New account will start in the BAC Group!
4) We will manually confirm them to our General Club soon after.
How to register/import to "Bay Area Chess Kids" if you already have an account:
1) Login to your Chesskid account and go to: https://www.chesskid.com/settings/account
2) Click on "Do you have a group registration key"
3) When prompted for a registration key, enter Q6VM86
4) We will manually confirm to our General Club soon after.
Also, please pass the new club options along to Friends/Family! We would love to spread the love and make drop-in sessions as popular as they ever were! (Note that friends or family out of state can now join as well!!) Bay Area and Beyond
Stay Safe! Have Fun! Play Chess!
A note about Bundles.
While new bundles are not currently for sale, we have incorporated the Bundle program so that you may use those pending credits for online drop-in classes. We have converted your bundles into a dollar amount instead of a classes-remaining format, so that you have a total credit ($) available. This is to account for some old clubs being $30 or $40, and new clubs being $20. The 'extra class' in your bundle has been added to the value, you did not lose it ;)
If you would like to use from your pool of funds for a drop-in club (Wednesday, Saturday-AM, Saturday-PM or Sunday), simply email your request to Enrich@bayareachess AND to jason@bayareachess (Coach Jason is the new Online Club coordinator and will be in charge of managing your credits).
Make sure you provide which of the 4 time-slots it will be for (and note that Saturday has two times). We will handle the rest! We will also let you know when your account reaches the point where only 1-session remains, and we will refund you any change that might be left over after they are depleted.