After School Classes
The first class of any afterschool enrichment session if free for anyone.
Anyone, who attends the second class or onwards, should have completed the payment for the semester.
We understand and acknowledge that students opinion and circumstances change rapidly in the beginninig of the semester, so we have tried to adjust our refund policy to accommodate parents the best we can.
Refund policy based on the # of classes of the semester:
- 100% refund before the second class
- 50% refund before the third class
- 0% refund after the third class
Q: My child has missed the first free class due to various reasons (flier didn't get home in time; my child's friend attends the program and we decided to enroll my child as well). Can we have the second class as the free class and pay a prorated fee for the remaining session?
A: Unfortunately, we can't accommodate that request because it makes it difficult for us to plan and schedule the free class other than the first class in our scheduled classes. We can certainly prorate the session fee with the number of classes remaining in the session/semester.
Camp registration saves your space. So, cancellations are discouraged.
- Full refund within 24H after the registration
- up to 7 days before the camp start date - refund 75% of the paid fees
- less than 7 days before the camp start date - no refunds, 75% of the paid fees will be credited towards future camps, after-school programs or tournaments
- on or after the first camp date - no refund or credit
Change request policy:
- up to 7 days before the camp start date - change request will be accommodated if availability permits
- less than 7 days before the camp start date - will be accommodated if availability permits WITH a $25 administrative change fee
- on or after the first camp date - no change request can be made
Registration for weekend club classes can be changed or rescheduled without any surcharge.
Bulk registrations can be transferred between locations, difference will be charged/refunded if applicable.
Refunds are generally discouraged, and other services (tournaments, special events) are offered in exchange.